Please adhere to the guidelines and rules provided for using the studio:
- Show respect for the studio space.
- The studio is under continuous video surveillance for 24 hours.
- Be on time. All delays are only client’s responsibility.
- It’s necessary to provide a 24-hour notice prior to the scheduled rental. otherwise advanced payment is not refundable.
Extending the rental hours is subject to the following conditions: additional payment is required, and the availability of the zone needs to be confirmed.
- Utilize lighting and equipment only for their intended purposes.
- Allocate sufficient time for set-up, tear down, and cleaning within your rental period. Kindly prepare the area for the next photographers on the schedule. Please do not exceed your allocated session time.
- Take responsibility for cleaning up after yourself and leave the studio in the same condition as you would expect to find it. This includes disposing of garbage, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and wiping down props and equipment as necessary.
- Under no circumstances should candles or fires be used in the studio.
- Avoid using glitter in the studio.
- Refrain from using nails or pins on the walls or backdrops. You are fully accountable for any damages caused to the studio during your session.
- Immediately notify management of any damages, repairs, or maintenance required. Failure to report damages may result in assuming responsibility for them.
- Do not drag props and furniture across the floors; lift them appropriately to prevent any damage to the studio. Ensure that all items are returned to their original positions when you finish.
- No smoking and alcohol are allowed in the studio.Projects involving smoke must have prior consent of a company.
- No one will be admitted who is under influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- No pets allowed without prior consent of a company representative.
- Maximum of 10 people in the zone is allowed. Additional fee of 10 aed/person over limit will apply.
By booking the studio, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules and policies set forth by the studio